Welcome - Bem vindo - Bien venido

Here you can find many things, hope you have fun checking my blog and don't forget to leave your comment. Thank you for your time!

Aqui você pode encontrar muitas coisas, espero que você se divirta no meu blog e não se esqueça de deixar seu comentário. Obrigada!


sexta-feira, 11 de maio de 2007

Don´t let it go...it is meant to be...

I am going to break this wall and you will see how much I care... how much I want to take care of you, to protect you and to make you smile...
It is only up to you to allow this to happen... I am here and I am not going to leave you.

2 comentários:

E(vil) disse...

This makes me very sad. Don't you think it's also important to show someone you appreciate their caring by helping them to knock down those walls? It is not a one-way street, and it can't be just one person's responsibility. :-/

Marcela Rosolen disse...

I do show it...
And I already broke the wall I refered in that posting!!